AR-15 80% Lower Receiver - Black Anodized Forged 5.56/.223
80% Mil-spec Black Anodized 7075 forging. After the machining process is done, we send it out to get Type III hard coat (Mil-spec anodizing). The rear pocket is cut on this lower. All machining processes have been completed and within spec except for the following:
1. Milling out the receiver interior ( Fire Control).
2. Cutting of the Trigger Slot ( Trigger Through Hole )
3. Drilling of the Trigger Pin Hole
4. Drilling of the Hammer Pin Hole
5. Drilling of the Selector Hole
All other Machining process are completed to Spec, all other machine work has been completed.
Made of 7075 T6 Aluminum here in the U.S.A.
This lower is compatible with the 5D Jig & 80% Arms Easy Jig.