AR15/M4 - MOE-K� Grip
Designed as a drop-in upgrade for the standard AR15/M4 pistol grip, The MOE-K Grip provides an extremely low profile and compact design with a steeper grip angle compared to more traditional styles. The more vertical grip angle is optimized for use on PDW (Personal Defense Weapon) configurations and improves comfort and control on short LOP rifles that bring the primary hand in closer to the shooter's body. The thin profile and lack of backstrap 'beavertail' also makes it an excellent choice for shooters who prefer a smaller grip circumference. All mounting hardware included.
Made in U.S.A.
- Replacement for AR15/M4 pistol-grip*
- One-piece reinforced polymer construction
- More vertical grip angle than standard A2 grips
- Minimalist design provides for a compact and thin profile
- Aggressive TSP texture (Trapezoidal Surface Projections) for positive weapon control in all environments
- MOE-K Grip
- Weight, w/hardware: 2.4 oz.
- Height, receiver to bottom: 3.8 in.
- Thickness, max: 1.0 in.
- 20 Degree Grip Angle
*NOTE: Will also fit most 7.62 NATO AR10/SR25 style of rifles.