AR15/M4 - MOE SL� Grip
Similar to the MOE-K2, the MOE SL Grip (MOE Slim Line) is a drop-in upgrade for AR15/M4 pistol grips with a more vertical grip angle optimized for short LOP weapons that bring the primary hand in closer to the shooter's body.
With an aggressive TSP texture for positive weapon control along with excellent ergonomics, the SL Grip provides a slightly smaller size and slimline feel. All mounting hardware included.
Made in U.S.A.
- Replacement for AR15/M4 pistol-grip*
- More vertical grip angle than standard A2 grips
- Beavertail backstrap for enhanced ergonomics
- Slimmer thickness for a slightly smaller feel
- Aggressive TSP texture (Trapezoidal Surface Projections) for positive weapon control in all environments
MOE SL Grip
- Weight, w/hardware: 2.8 oz.
- Height, receiver to bottom: 4.0 in.
- Thickness, max: 1.1 in.
- 17 Degree Grip Angle
*NOTE: This grip will function properly with 7.62 NATO AR10/SR25 style of rifles but, depending on the make of the rifle, may or may not leave a gap between the backstrap's 'beaver tail' and the receiver. This gap is purely aesthetic and will not affect function.