Textured 80% Glock Frame - Polymer80 PF940v2 - 17/22/33/34/35
The PF940v2 is Polymer80’s next generation of polymer 80% frames for Glock® handguns, bringing improved ergonomics, features and looks to the popular Polymer80 frames.
The PF940v2 allows Glock® 17, 22, 34, & 35 owners to create a customized handgun, exactly suited for any application. Available in the standard PF940v2 with aggressively textured grips or the PF940v2-ReadyMod with blank grips for custom stippling—the customization possibilities are endless.
- Improved next generation ergonomics make for a great shooting pistol
- High strength reinforced polymer construction provides a great basis for a reliable & durable gun
- Aggressive texture on the PF940v2 ensures positive retention
- ReadyMod version allows user to completely stipple and customize frame
- Picatinny rail is compatible with all standard lights, lasers & accessories
- Stainless steel locking block ensures positive operation & a lifetime of use
- Stainless steel drop-in rear rail module interfaces with the slide and holds up to hard abuse
- Hardened front and rear rail system pins ensure slide/rail/frame interface is rock solid
- Includes complete finishing jig
- Jig includes drill bits and end mill, allowing for complete construction
The 80% frame features are carried over from the original Polymer80 frames, making your build incredibly straightforward to complete. New grip profiling and improved overall design, make this not only an easier frame to operate and shoot, but looks great mounted to your favorite slide.
The PF940v2 is compatible with Glock® 17/22/33/34/35 frame components.
Returns will not be accepted once the receiver is modified in any way. All warranty issues will be directed to the manufacturer.