Welcome to www.uspatriotarmory.com. This website is owned and operated by U.S. Patriot Armory, Inc. By visiting our website and accessing or purchasing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide, you understand and agree to accept and adhere to the following terms and conditions as stated in this policy (hereafter referred to as ‘User Agreement’). This agreement is in effect as of January 1, 2012. We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
FIREARM & KIT SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS
New gun laws are always being passed. While we make every effort to update our terms and conditions to reflect state and federal laws, the information contained in this page may not always be current or all-inclusive.
It is your responsibility to know and understand all current laws governing the sale, transport, making of, and ownership of a firearm in your state. Any orders placed that cannot be fulfilled because of certain state or federal laws may be subject to an automatic cancellation and refund, and such orders will be subject to a 10% restocking fee.
USpatriotarmory.com only ships within the United States. Shipping is prohibited to states and locales with restrictions against certain parts and/or accessories (i.e. states with high-capacity magazine restrictions). Federal legislation dictates we cannot ship our products internationally.
New Jersey’s Attorney General has demanded that companies stop marketing and selling untraceable weapons or “ghost guns”. Unfortunately, we cannot allow sales or shipping of any of our items to the state of New Jersey. See N.J.S.A. 2C:39-9g.
Unfortunately we cannot allow sales or shipping of 80 Lowers to the state of Connecticut
Substitute House Bill No. 7219 Public Act No. 19-6
No sales. USPA will not ship ANY items to the state of Massachusetts.
New York law criminalizes the possession, manufacture, sale, and transportation of assault weapons, which are defined as any semiautomatic rifle that can accept a detachable magazine and has at least one of several enumerated secondary characteristics, including a pistol grip or a stock that folds, telescopes, or bears a thumbhole.
(HB 1739 effective July 1, 2019)
Unfortunately, we can’t allow sales or shipping of undetectable and/or untraceable unfinished lower receivers to the state of Washington.
Unfortunately we cannot allow sales or shipping of 80 Lowers to the state of Pennsylvania per Attorney General, Josh Shapiro.
Please be aware of your local firearms laws, as this may not be a complete list.
RETURNING NEW, UNOPENED, & UNUSED ITEMS
We gladly accept returns on any new, unopened, and unused items for any reason within 90 days of shipping for a full refund. We strive to keep our prices as low as possible for all our builders.
Because of this, returns of new, non-defective items are subject to a 10% re-stocking fee and return shipping costs.
RETURNING DEFECTIVE ITEMS
We want your experience with us to be the best. You deserve quality lowers and gun parts! If you ever receive an item from us that is defective, broken, or otherwise deficient, we want you to return it.
We’ll work to make it right for you. Get in touch with us to start the return process as soon as possible. For returns of lower receivers, please read below.
RETURNING AN 80% LOWER RECEIVER
Very rarely, some 80% lower receivers may be manufactured out-of-spec or with incorrect tolerances. In very rare circumstances will we replace these. If you notice a defect with the lower you purchased, do not attempt to machine it. If you started the machining process, please stop immediately.
Please contact us first. Once a lower is partially machined, it may be classified as a firearm under the Gun Control Act of 1968. We cannot accept any returns on any items that may be considered a firearm. But that does not necessarily mean we can’t accept your return. Keep reading:
PARTIAL OR COMPLETED 80% LOWER RETURNS
If your lower is completed or partially completed and is found to be defective by no fault of your own, we’ll work with you to replace it. Do not do anything further to the lower. First, give us a call or send us an email. We will attempt to diagnose the issue with you. We may ask that you submit some photos of the defect and the current state of the lower receiver to confirm the defect.
If we can determine your partial or completed lower is defective, we’ll discuss with you how to legally and safely return it. Remember, we cannot accept returns on any items that may be considered a firearm.
We cannot accept a return on any lower receiver with any other parts installed on it.
Returning a partially-machined or completed lower may require destruction to make it inoperable, such as cutting the lower in half. This is the only way to guarantee your safety and ours.
AMMO SALES, SHIPMENTS, & RESTRICTIONS
AMMO PURCHASING REQUIREMENTS
Any buyer wishing to purchase pistol ammo must be over the age of 21 years. All ammunition buyers must be over the age of 18 years to purchase any ammo. If you purchase ammo, you must never have been convicted of a felony, adjudicated as mentally defective, or been committed to a mental institution. By purchasing ammunition on this website, you certify that you can legally purchase, receive, and own ammunition where you live.
AMMO SALES & SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS
All ammunition purchases must be fulfilled via ground shipping. Federal law prohibits the shipping and transportation of ammunition via commercial air (49CFR).We cannot ship ammo to any state that requires freight shipping in lieu of air transit.
Certain state and federal laws prohibit us from shipping ammunition to the following states:
- NEW YORK
- NEW JERSEY
- WASHINGTON, D.C.
Please be aware of your local firearms laws, as this may not be a complete list.
RESTRICTED ORDERS AND ORDERS THAT DO NOT SATISFY THIS REQUIREMENT WILL BE CANCELED AND SUBJECT TO A 10% RESTOCKING FEE, NO EXCEPTIONS.
AMMO RETURN RESTRICTIONS
ALL AMMUNITION SALES ARE FINAL, NO EXCEPTIONS.
We cannot accept a return or process a refund for any ammunition purchase for any reason. If you have received defective ammunition, an exchange or return must be processed directly by the manufacturer. Canceled orders and refused ammo shipments will be subject to a 10% restocking fee.
MAGAZINE ORDERING RESTRICTIONS
It is the customer’s responsibility for understanding state laws regarding magazine capacities. Customers ordering magazines that are illegal to own in their state will have their orders cancelled and will be charged a 10 % restocking fee.
STATES WITH APPLIED MAGAZINE RESTRICTIONS
- California — No magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Colorado — No magazines greater than 15 rounds, effective July 1st, 2013
- Boulder — No magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Connecticut — 10 Rounds and less with a valid permit.
- Hawaii — No magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Illinois (North Chicago) — No magazines greater than 16 rounds
- Aurora, Skokie, Chicago, Evanston — No magazines greater than 15 rounds
- Highland Park, Cook County, Dolton, Homewood, Deerfield — No magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Deerfield — No shotgun magazines over 5 rounds
- Maryland — No magazines greater than 10 rounds October 1st, 2013
- Massachusetts — No sales. USPA will not ship ANY items to the state of Massachusetts.
- New York — No magazines greater than 10 rounds
- New Jersey — No magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Vermont — No magazines over 10 rounds will be shipped as of April 13, 2018. No pistol magazines over 15 rounds effective immediately.
- Washington D.C. — No Sales.USPA will not ship ANY items to the District of Columbia.
Please be aware of your local firearms laws, as this may not be a complete list.
It is your responsibility to understand state laws regarding magazine capacities and restrictions. If you place an order for a magazine and live in a restricted state or we cannot otherwise fulfill your order, your order will be canceled, and a 10% restocking fee will be applied.
RESPONSIBLE USE AND CONDUCT
By visiting our website and accessing or purchasing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as ‘Resources’), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted practices or guidelines. Wherein, you understand and agree that:
- In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- You have familiarized yourself with the laws of your state governing the purchase and sale of firearms and firearms accessories. It is your responsibility to be familiar with their own local and state firearm related laws, restrictions and ownership requirements.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account(s).
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks, to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible for any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
A. Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
B. Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
C. Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising; and/or
D. Impersonates any person or entity, including any U.S. Patriot Armory employee(s) and/or representative(s).
- We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
- We do not assume any liability for any content posted by you or any other third party users of our website. However, any content posted by you using any open communication tools on our website, provided that it doesn’t violate or infringe on any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks, becomes the property of U.S. Patriot Armory, and as such, gives us a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, publish, publicly display and/or distribute as we see fit. This only refers and applies to content posted via open communication tools as described, and does not refer to information that is provided as part of the registration process, necessary in order to use our Resources.
DAMAGE, MISUSE AND/OR ABUSE
All products including but not limited to uppers, lower parts, pistol builds, etc. are not warranted for damage that is abusive in any manner. This may include improper reloads, factory ammo, handling and damage that can harm/destroy products sold by U.S. Patriot Armory. U.S. Patriot Armory is NOT responsible for any physical harm that comes from using our products due to operator error, “bad” ammunition, deflection(s) and/or any other outside occurrence that is beyond our control.
LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are “as is” and “as available”. This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
- The use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
- The use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
- The information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and
- Any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
- Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content; AND
- No information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from U.S. Patriot Armory or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement or in specific U.S. Patriot Armory product warranties.
Products returned are subject to a 10% re-stocking fee upon return. Item(s) must be in its original packaging (if aplicable), and in “like new” condition. Shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. U.S. Patriot Armory will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
In the event that a www.uspatriotarmory.com product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, www.uspatriotarmory.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. www.uspatriotarmory.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, www.uspatriotarmory.com shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
All content and materials available on www.uspatriotarmory.com, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of U.S. Patriot Armory, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by U.S. Patriot Armory. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with www.uspatriotarmory.com or purchasing www.uspatriotarmory.com products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with www.uspatriotarmory.com or to purchase www.uspatriotarmory.com products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by www.uspatriotarmory.com. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, U.S. PATRIOT ARMORY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.